Monday, May 11, 2009

Photoging....

Oh photography how I have missed you. Considering I have spent...oh let's say...two years in a creative hiatus (not a voluntary one mind you) I am excited to get to the MASS of pictures that I have not touched since the shutter snapped. With starting this process though I am already missing using the Dark Room. The smell of the super duper toxic chemicals, working in the dark, actually watching your images come to be and just the general cool factor of "hey, i work in the dark room!"

So wish me well, I am trying to get back into all my projects I "started" but kinda let fall by the wayside during a small bought of frustration and slight depression. I will hopefully get back to blogging, drawing and have some pictures posted on my much neglected Flickr stream AND put a link on here! So much work!

No comments: