Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow, what a busy week!

It's been such a busy week with starting school and work! Naturally with a busier schedule I am spending more time traveling throughout the city, and really nothing can get you in a more negative mood. After practicall sprinting to an 8am class, wandering around the city looking for a gold watch (a near impossible task) and getting catcalled I entered my house a sourpuss. With a plethora of jean styles to study I knew I needed to shake this mood quick, but what to do?




As I took off my city duds I looked over and saw The Beatles Past Masters my Dad sent me and knew that I would be able to shake my icky mood. Really it's hard to stay in a bad mood listening to The Beatles. My top choices??

1. Get Back
2. Lovely Rita (I am saddened by the number of people NOT familiar with this song)
3. Across the Universe (The movie's not too shabby either)

No comments: