Sunday, November 22, 2009

Men Who Stare at Goats



On Monday I ventured out to see The Men Who Stare at Goats, with a line-up like this one and seemingly hilarious plot line I was in, on board, and very excited for two hours of Ewan McGregor and George Clooney.

The movie was good, not great by any means. They gave Ewan some great one liners but I won big complaint....DON'T CAST SOMEONE FROM STAR WARS IN A MOVIE WHERE YOU TALK ABOUT JEDI WARRIORS THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE THING!!!!!!! It was funny the first time...even though it was me and a stranger across the aisle laughing hysterically at the first take, but then it just got to be over kill. WE GET IT!!

George Clooney was the saving grace, it was funny Timothy Leery inspired war (if you can call it that) movie. But not the knock out I was expecting...see it for sure though, but maybe rent not the theater.

However speaking of Clooney (a man whose voice makes me melt....ahhh) his new film, Up In The Air, promises to be the best of his career. Check the trailer below!


No comments: