Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rings!

I am in love with beautiful rings, lately I have been on the hunt for the perfect ring. Being a hippie at heart I love rings that use brilliant stones, and make a statement without being too overbearing for everyday. Below is the selection that I have been salivating over for the past week!

This citrine and agate ring is from Barney's Co-Op. It's positively lovely.






These next two are my favorites and are part of a collaboration between Urban Outfitters and Dara Ettinger, a LA based jewelry designer. I think the gold stone is my favorite!



Finally from Free People a GORGEOUS ring with a dazzling green stone. This would be perfect with a breezy t-shirt, a pair of comfy boyfriend jeans and a pair of Keds at brunch. I can taste the bellinis now!

No comments: