Friday, January 7, 2011

First Friday, First Outfit..



So here we go, posting my daily outfits. Lets see how this goes.

Today was just short of freezing, and really the only item on the agenda was errands. Since I had a lot to do and many layers to bundle myself in I choose something simple. This sweatshirt is probably my favorite piece when I am in a rush, this floral print scarf as polka dots on the reverse side creating a fun focal point.

Outfit:

Level 99 cargos

Alternative Apparel Sweatshirt - I live in this thing its so comfortable

Boutique 9 boots

H&M Floral Scarf

Club Monaco Gold Nugget Ring

The Brothers Bray Tote Bag - Its even lined in waterproof fabric for my messes

Tortoise Shell Link Watch - my alternative to the overdone gold watch

Gold Triangle Necklace from The Look See on Etsy

1 comment:

Flashes of Style said...

love that plaid bag, dear! <33