Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fashion Week Love Pt. 1

Since I have been feeling like a crazy nut that past few weeks, the schedule is just getting too hectic, I thought I would take a brief moment and share so photos of some of my favorite show thus far. New York Fashion Week is so amazing, the downside is you starting lusting after pieces from seasons that seem a lifetime away!




 Caroline Herrera, she is amazing! I see these popping up on a red carpet somewhere...Oscars?





Charolette Ronson is just too cool. Punk rock tights mixed with tweed and fair isle! Love the playful and carefree combo!






Rodarte, Rodarte, Rodarte! I love this collection. Very Heidi-chic, in a very modern way. I love how beautifully this chiffon maxi dresses flow under the full-lenth wool coats. The runways is an excellent setting for such whimsy!



Lizzie Fortunato jewelry backstage at Suno. I just want to say that if this could be delivered right to my apartment I would be a very happy camper!

Enjoy! All images are from style.com (they are amazing for FW coverage), the last two are from Refinery29's behind the scenes pics. They are doing such a great job showing the real world of Fashion Week!

Happy Weekend to you all!

No comments: