Tuesday, June 25, 2013

icon.

Alexa Chung via. Pinterest
Pamela Love via. Pinterest
Erin Wasson via. Pinterest
Bianca Jagger via. Pinterest
Jane Birkin via. mazzy fields

Helen Mirren via Pinterest
Anjelica Houston via. Pinterest



Over the years, well really as I have gotten older, my style has evolved into something that I feel I can comfortable in. It is something that doesn't feel forced, contrived, or something I constantly am having to 'work on'.

Growing up I had an unhealthy obsession with fashion, I would gobble up any fashion magazine in sight (I was the only girl in my elementary who was ready Bazaar). I was also obsessed with the 60's and 70's, images from that time would captivate me and I always found myself saying "I want to be her."

Well...here are some of those hers...the past and the present.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

That photo of Erin Wasson IS you.