Monday, November 25, 2013

his & hers | wishlist



His:
Hers:

 His:
Hers:
...can you tell I am cold?
His:
Hers:

For the past three years we have made an 'unofficial' tradition of exchanging Need Supply 
wishlists for Christmas gift inspiration.  The Men's and Women's shops are so well curated, each brand seems tailored perfectly into the brands simple, yet edgy dynamic. I am also thrilled that they have taken their keen eye for style to the home goods world...since I am just slightly obsessed with decorating our first home as Mr. and Mrs. 

This year we are keeping it rather simple since we really have our eye on a new addition to our family...a puppy.

How did I forget?! Need Supply is running a 'Win your wishlist' contest, nothing wrong with free stuff! Crossing my fingers for a free wishlist and happy puppy on Christmas morning!

No comments: