Sunday, December 22, 2013

his & hers | around the house




Now that Dan and I are married, we decided to move out of our tiny (yet extremely affordable) apartment and move into our first "adult"place. My dream of our first place was filled with warm nights snuggling on the couch, cooking family dinners and feeling like I am home. Living in Nashville really allowed me to make my place completely my own, since moving back I have been working on meshing Dan and my's style without looking like we lived in the circus!

His Style: mid-century modern with playful pops of color...and toys

Her Style: southwest cozy with pieces of the nature

So how does that come together? Well I will let you know once I have it entirely figured out but in the mean time here are some little nooks and cranies I have perfected (in my opinion) around the apartment. We still have a lot of work to do, but these are starting to make this place home.

No comments: