Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day in the life...


So I have been a pretty crappy blogger the past...oh...5 months! Some things have happened to keep me from boring all three people who read this when utter boredom sets in. Here is a sneak peek of what I have been up to...

(and of course I put it in chronological order...ocd?!)


 I spent my last night on Shackamaxon...

and worked one last EPIC day at this store...

Packed up the car with these two clowns...



And we hit the road...

We ended up in Nashville...


And we celebrated with much needed tequila cocktails...

I lived with friends in East Nashville drinking my new favorite brew...

Until I got it together and moved into my new place...

With Papa...

And the kids...

I even got paid to go to Memphis and hang out with some cool chicks...

And after awhile I got to go back to Philly...

I hung out with a LOT more cool chicks...

And it quickly became Fall so I bought a new poncho...

I ate my first GooGoo cluster, amazing...

And I got to attend a private taping of a live Avett Brothers TV Broadcast, swoon...


After much anticipation I got to eat at Mas Tacos...



And discovered the wonderland known as the Nashville Flea Market...

Dan came to visit so we carved pumpkins with new friends...

And all of a sudden I had to get ready for Holiday in Nashville...

So I did my favorite part of my job, making this happen...

And things calmed down so I finally saw a Nashville-style show...


I spent time with my lovely Free People girls...

And then the vegetarian cook/hosted her family's Thanksgiving dinner...

I got to spend more time with Dan and still miss him everyday :)


*sorry for the poor quality, still working out technical issues*

No comments: