Thursday, October 31, 2013

his & hers | mr & mrs

photo by Jen Arney
via Instagram



Photo by Jen Arney

Photo by Jen Arney

Almost 3 years ago I met an amazing man I knew I was going to marry, and on a beautiful beach in September we made it happen. We wanted to keep it simple, and easy. When I saw this dress, the bohemian vibes and vintage touches made me fall madly in love!

We feasted on homemade salsa, veggie tacos, and funfetti cupcakes (the grooms one demand) on a second story deck overlooking a breathtaking white sand beach in Florida. There were even two sea turtle nests right on the other side of our house, my heart was dreaming of a little baby turtle parade on our wedding day, but nature did not agree.

The day was perfect, and I could have not asked for anything better! Now I can focus on the fact that I have a new life to start, in a new (old) city and a new(ish) job!

What I wore:

Free People Limited Edition Dress
Handmade  Floral Crown

What he wore:

J Crew Pants & Shirt

No comments: