Saturday, November 2, 2013

nest | inspiration

sylelogistics.com & missmoss.co.za
homeanddelicious.com
style-files.com & stylebyemilyhenderson.com

Okay, so I know I am not the only person who can get lost for hours on Pinterest, but lately it has become a mild obsession for me! With this new apartment, and what feels like zero time to decorate, I am always looking for inspiration to make this place feel like home. 

I like to work room by room, this keeps my sane since I have a tendency to get distracted easily...hey it happens!! Right now my focus is 100% on the Living Room. This room is the warm hello you get after a long, long day of daily grind. It's the place that you cuddle up with your love, snuggle into when you are sick, and host your nearest and dearest.

I could see myself curled up into any one of these five rooms...

No comments: