Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

Sunday EK and I (the bestie) ventured out to see Inglourious Basterds, a movie that a few weeks ago I picked as one of the top three movies I wanted to see this summer. Now I must say with my strong interest in fasion, and EK being a fashion designer, the costume choices really stood out to us. Beautiful dresses with a modern edge, I do love 40's glamour, but Soshanna's every day wardrobe left me envious. Great menswear inspired Persian everyday fashion with a hit of fabulousness (real word or not I am using it). I think I just became inspired for fall. Who would have thought Quentin Tarintino would inspire fashion...

I thought I would provide you with some IMDB screen photos of my top three (OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS NUMBER) favorite looks. Agree or disagree, fashion is all about your personal style and opinion. Diane Kruger's look was flawless, I mean she was a movie star. Enjoy!

No comments: